10 Effective Ways to Cure Gallstone Naturally
Gallstones are crystalline pebbles formed in the gallbladder, a pear shaped in size situated below the liver. Our liver secretes bile juice which aids in digestion process.
Gallstones are crystalline pebbles formed in the gallbladder, a pear shaped organ situated below the liver. Our liver secretes bile juice which aids in digestion. The bile is stored in the gallbladder temporarily and released in to the small intestine through the bile duct when the body needs it. If the bile stored in gallbladder is high in cholesterol or bile salts or bilirubin (a waste substance), its composition becomes dense, and this may lead to the formation of gallstones due to accretion of bile components. Gallstones can be as tiny as a sand grain or as big as a golf ball. Gallstones are of the following 2 types:
1. Cholesterol stones – These are yellowish-green stones composed of solidified cholesterol. Majority of gallstone cases are due to cholesterol stones.
2. Pigment stones – These are dark stones composed of bilirubin.
Women are more prone to gallstone formation than men. Gallstones can get lodged in the bile duct, thereby blocking the free passage of the bile. This leads to inflammation of gallbladder. Gallstones if left untreated can damage the gallbladder or cause severe infection in it.
The possible gallstone triggers are:
4. Consumption of foods rich in fat or cholesterol
5. Rapid weight loss
6. Intake of cholesterol lowering drugs, contraceptive pill
7. Ailments like diabetes, Sickle cell anemia, liver cirrhosis, biliary tract infections etc.
8. High cholesterol levels
10. Hormone replacement therapy
Gallstones produce the following symptoms: pain in right upper abdomen, pain in the back, nausea, vomiting, indigestion, belching, bloating, fever etc. Gallstone pain pangs usually start within 30 minutes of the intake of a greasy meal.
Ways to cure gallstones:
1. Soak a hot cloth in a bowl of pure olive oil and place on the gallbladder region. The heat from the cloth will dilate the tissues and the oil will be absorbed in to the skin easily. It will then penetrate the gallbladder wall and melt the gallstones. This is a great gallstones curative measure. Do this patiently day after day and you will benefit from it.
2. A drink made of apple juice, raw garlic and raw ginger root also serves as an effective gallbladder flush.
3. You can take peppermint capsules to eliminate gallstones.
4. Take raw turmeric to get cured of gallstones.
5. Stay away from food high in saturated fats, starches and cholesterol and also from dairy products. Consume a fiber rich diet consisting of whole grains, raw fruits and vegetables.
6. Take supplements of Vitamin C, Calcium, Magnesium and Folate. You can also take herbal Kid Clear capsules to dissolve gallstones safely and effectively.
7. Do not consume food before bedtime.
8. Orally administered acids can be used as a gallstone cure.
9. Eat light but eat frequently
10. You can go for laparoscopy, a surgical procedure using laser to remove gallstones.